Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pages 1-35

When I started to read about Jennifer Aniston I thought I would pretty much know everything everything about her because I have been curious about her life for quite a while. Within the first 35 pages of the book I quickly realized that there is so much that I didn't know about her. Here are the things I found out:

- she has a half brother
- she calls her grandmother "yaya"
- her father had an affair with his co-star on "Love of Life"
- her parents got divorced when she was young
- she lived in the Upper West Side of Manhattan
- was not a shy child and was talented at charades
- she is part Greek
- her mother used to be an aspiring actress but stopped to raise a family
- her father didn't want her to become an actress
- the same thing that happened to her parents marriage eventually happened to her marriage to Brad Pitt
- when she was young she didn't understand how she could have a "half" brother

No comments: